Well ofcourse i dont care but you MAKE me listen by buzzing like hell
on yahoo messenger. :D


Im just kidding, Its nice that finally you are going to learn
Fridrich, now im worried that you'll get still faster than me. I
remember the days when i was at 40 seconds and you were at 60. Now im
on 35 and ur on 30!!!

Best of luck on ur quest, and hope you make that sub-20 in two weeks :)

Sachin.

On 11/15/05, Craig Bouchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This weekend coming up I am planning on locking myself in a room for a
> few hours and tackling Fridrich, and only stopping to eat and drink,
> until I have figured it all out...then I'll practice like crazy...and
> in two weeks time you will see me posting sub-20 times :p
>
> And I would also like to announce that I have switched the way I do my
> 4LLL.  Alexander taught me a PLL corner 3Cycle, and so I don't do
> corner perm first...i now do CO,EO,CP,EP...i like it and it will help
> once I get to 2LLL...I guess those sub-20 times won't be in 2
> weeks...cuz I'll have learn OLL and PLL first, maybe I'll learn 3LLL
> first...but still, my times will "hopefully" drop a bit until I learn
> 2LLL...but just thought I'd let everyone know, and now everyone will
> know why I am not here all day saturday, although I am such a
> procrastinator and have been wanting to learn fridrich since august
> and before WC...but it didn't happen...I REALLY wanna learn it
> tho...so I am hoping this weekend :)
>
> I'll Shut up now...
>
> Craig
>
> P.S. - Stefan go on Yahoo...
>
> P.S.S - (for BOB) JESUS!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to