INTJ's often make great scientists, so it looks like the cube is
right up their alley. See if this description fits you:
http://www.typelogic.com/intj.html

Hmm...I read a few of the types on the page. So far, it seems that I fit a
little bit of each that I've read. I guess it's supposed to be like that
though, I just fit the most in INTJ.

This is pretty interesting. I'll read about the rest of the other types once
I have more time - I have a bio lab due tomorrow that I've been postponing
all day.

Vincent

On 14/11/05, Sachin Shirwalkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  Introverted 33
> Intuitive 62
> Feeling 12
> Perceiving 56
>
>
> INFP type of personality.
>
> Could anyone tell me what excatly this means? I got a slight idea that
> it says im 13rd introvert, quite a bit intutive, lil feelings and
> again quite perceving. I think maybe thats right for me.
>
> Btw i've noticed all the posts above me do contain some amount of
> introversy. So does that mean we all cubers are introverts to a large
> extent?
>
> Sachin.
>
> On 11/15/05, Pedro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I am INTJ too...
> > 67% introverted
> > 25% intuitive (hmm...I think that's not good for cubing...)
> > 50% thinking
> > 44% judging
> >
> > is that good?
> >
> > Pedro
> >
> > cmhardw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> > My personality is INTJ off that test. I don't really know what that
> > means to be honest. It says I am
> >
> > 67% introverted
> > 88% intuitive
> > 88% thinking
> > 22% judging
> >
> > I don't know if that fits with your theory or not, but there are my
> > stats :-)
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > --- In [email protected], "kwickykanny"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > For those of you familiar with Myers-Briggs type - what personality
> > > types do you think would be most drawn to speedcubing? My guess is
> > > that the prototypical cuber would be ISTP or INTP. I think it would be
> > > harder for an F or J to learn cubing, because I'd think being able to
> > > analyze and adapt are primo considerations. I'm also thinking S's
> > > would be more interested in speed per se, whereas N's would be more
> > > interested in the mathematics of the cube and the like.
> > >
> > > In my adult life I seem to have 'gelled' as an ISTP. I was ISFP but
> > > after working in the business world for about 5 years, I got all
> > > hard 'n' crusty. :P
> > >
> > > If you don't know your type, take the test at:
> > > http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > SPONSORED LINKS
> > Jigsaw puzzle game Free puzzle inlay games Educational game and puzzle
> Word puzzle game Kid puzzle game Puzzle games
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >
> > Visit your group "speedsolvingrubikscube" on the web.
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis.
> > Instale o discador agora!
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>  ------------------------------
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>
>    - Visit your group 
> "speedsolvingrubikscube<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube>"
>    on the web.
>     - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>    [EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
>
>
>  ------------------------------
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to