Hello Chris,

Tnx for the DVD it came in yesterday.

Greets Alexander

--- In [email protected], Chris Hunt 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> :)
> 
> -Chris
> 
> On 11/21/05, Tyson Mao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Did Chris Hunt make a main screen song using Bob Burton? I think 
the
> > lyrics go...
> >
> > Jesus!
> > Gee-gee-gee-gee-jesus!
> > Yeah Frank!
> >
> > I can't believe I "just" noticed this.
> >
> > Tyson Mao
> > MSC #631
> > California Institute of Technology
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
1.2 million kids a year are victims of human trafficking. Stop slavery.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to