--- In [email protected], "Stefan Pochmann" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Uh, one more comment about springs: their ends should be as flat as 
> possible, optimally like a ring without a start. You can buy springs 
> with ground ends from manufacturers but they don't do the best job, 
so 
> I grind further with a dremel clone (sandpaper also does the job but 
> is more work (though less dangerous :-)).
> 
> Cheers!
> Stefan

>
Hi, I've got a game cube here that I've been using a fair bit lately.
I've actually drilled the peg holes out in the centres to make for 
easy acsess for adjustment. I'm not familiar with competition rules 
cos I've never had the opportunity to compete but I'm curious if this 
would break any rules at all?

Also, would it be possible to use different screws for finer 
adjustments without damaging/stripping the kernel?


Thanks, Keith.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to