it would be nice if you start practicing feetsolving and do some sub- 
2 minutes averages.

--- In [email protected], Gilles van den 
Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> 
> I've some very bad news :
> I'm going to have to have a medical surgery at my left ring ringer
> because of speed (hardcore ?) cubing. I don't know the word in 
english
> but in french it's called a "kist" or "quiste sur le tendon" (I 
don't
> even know how it's written). But it's basically a problem of over-
use
> of a tendon.
> 
> I don't have to fix it right now.
> Actually it's still too small and it doesn't hurt me so there is no
> need to remove it now. But it will grow and eventually start to hurt
> (and making it harder to use that finger).
> 
> The biggest problem is that after that surgery, I won't be able to 
use
> that hand for a while. So I think I'll focus on one-handed cubing
> (right handed) and blindfolded cubing and maybe on fewest moves 
also.
> 
> I just wanted to let you know.
> But I don't stop cubing, I'll just stop speeding it for a while.
> 
> Gilles.
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to