I took this from a post in early August.

> P.S. How on Earth do you learn them all so fast?! I'm going at a
> snail's pace. I've put so much effort into my 4x4 lately I haven't
> learned a COLL case in probably two weeks. You already know more of
> them than I do. Are you learning them all from Lars' site, or do
> you use other sites, as well? If so, which ones?

I have an easy time memorizing algorithms. What I have been doing is
spending one day to learn an entire case of algorithms, then spending
the next day to practice the recognition. So far the timeline looks
like this:
Day 1 -- Learn DoubleSune algs (easy, only 3 new algs, super-easy
recognition)
Day 2 -- Practice DoubleSune algs/recognition
Day 3 -- Learn Sune/Antisune algs (10 new algs, but 5 are mirrors!)
Day 4 -- Practice Sune/Antisune algs/recognition
Day 5 -- Learn "T" algs (very easy recognition, only 5 new algs, but 1
is a mirror!)
Day 6 (today) -- Practice "T" algs/recogntion
Day 7 (tomorrow) -- Learn either U, L, or Pi cases
etc. Only 3 cases remain, so I should be done learning by Sunday. :)

~ Bob

--- In [email protected], "rubikorkow"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Im trying very hard to memorize COLL, but I can't figure out how you 
> go about doing it. Iv'e been doing a CF system for 3 years, so im good 
> at recognition. So, any adice?
> 
> Korkow (Neil)
>







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to