Hmm, there seem to be several different websites for Tmpgenc, and at 
least on one of them several different programs with that name (as 
prefix). Where should I go and which program should I get?

Cheers!
Stefan

--- In [email protected], David Barr 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I was able to look at it with Tmpgenc.  Select it as your video
> source, then File menu/Preview will open a window that you can step
> through frame by frame.
> 
> On 12/1/05, d_j_salvia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You've fast fingers, Stefan. Does anyone have software that will 
show
> > a clip like that one frame at a time? Windows media player used to 
but
> > that was 6 or 7 versions ago.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > David J
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to