Congrats man! I really need to practice more now. How come you got sub30 before i did? After all we started just equals :(
Ha yes you dont do blindfold. hehe Sachin. On 12/5/05, Craig Bouchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Some current notices: > > 3x3 Average - 29.71 (sub-30) ALL RIGHT!!! It was just perfect...I dunno... > 5x5 Single - 5:00.19 - Yes I was completely pissed with myself that it > wasn't sub-5...but it will happen some day... > Speedstacks and Megaminx are on their way so expect some times being > posted by me on those soon. > Pyraminx - 13.43...Yay... > ummm...Can't think of anything else special...If I do, you will all be > the first to know... > > Oh...random question...Can anyone check to see if they have a 1969 > Canadian Dime??? If so please let me know... > > Craig > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
