Edge algs are very useful to me now.  Here are all that I can think
of.  Position is not really a factor, Im mostly concerned with
orientation.

If anyone is not familiar with this numbering system for edges, its
very simple.  1-4 is the U layer. 5-8 is the middle layer. 9-12 is the
D layer.  1, 5, and 9 Start on the F slice, and you move clockwise as
viewed from above. So UF-1 UL-2 UB-3 UR-4 DF-9 DB-11.  These are the
only ones I'm really concerned with.



ELLs
14:    (FR'F')lU RU'R
13:    (RUR'U')(M'U)(RU'r')
1234:  (MU)(RUR'U')(M2U)(RU'r')

Pure Flips
13:    ((M'U)3 U (MU)3 U)
12911: (MU')4
23911: (M'U)4
34911: (M'U')4
14911: (MU)4
1234611:(RBR'U)5
135678911:(RruU)3 
210:  U'M (U2M2U')L2U(M2U2M'U) L2  <---OLD SCHOOL

My favorite of the pureflips is (RBR'U)5, and its so close to what I
need.  I need a quick way to flip 1,2,3,5,9,11.  Position is not a
factor, and I don't care if its all M and U.  I'd actually prefer
something similar to (RBR'U)5...


Jason K







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to