--- In [email protected], "Craig Bouchard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> So, what did anyone get??? anything interesting???  lets hear...
> 
> Craig
>



A bit late, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

I got 2 interesting puzzles for Xmas.

1. Poker Cube
   This cube had a sticker for each card in a deck.  9 facelets x 6
sides = 54 stickers.  13 cards x 4 suits + 2 jokers = 54 cards in a
deck.  IT comes with little dice, and instructions on how to play.  I
don't think that it has a solved state, the cube is used in the game
to produce randomness.

2. K-Ball
  a very interesting spherical puzzle.  Its basically a 2x2; a sphere
divided into 8 parts, with colored rings on the surface of the sphere.
 The Interesting part is that each of the colors have different
Braille (spelling?) symbols. You can do this blindfolded with no
memorization, if you can recognize the symbols.

OFF TOPIC
Does anyone know Braille?
Does anyone know sign language



I have taken 1 semester of sign language.  It's very interesting to learn.

Happy Cubing!

Jason Kovacic





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to