--- In [email protected], "thebunze"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Thanks. My best time is 57 seconds, so not much faster than that. Even
> with finger tricks and faster recognition, without more algorythms I
> am very close to the limits of this system. I am eager to learn Petrus
> and can get the 2x2x2 block in a horrid 30 seconds.
> 
> Can anyone tell me what times are possible using the Petrus method? I
> know Mr. Petrus can get sub 20 but he has been at it for years. I hope
> to get sub 50 seconds within a month. Is that reasonable?
>


I'm pretty sure it's possible, you and i are in exactly the same boat.
 I'm in the process of learning the petrus method too.  Last night i
was able to get a time of 1:02, and i've been using the petrus method
for about one and a half weeks.  So, in a week and a half, my times
have dropped about 30-35 seconds, and granted, they won't drop that
fast in the future, I would bet that sub-50 in a month is totally
possible, but i guess we'll see!  Good luck!

~John~






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to