On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 01:33:02PM +0000, Chris Wareham wrote:
> Gunnar AAstrand Grimnes wrote:
> 
> > 
> > The error rmessage "child dead" is very general and is used wheneven pppoa2 
> > encounters any problem.
> > You must check the files /var/log/ppp.log and /var/log/pppoa2.log for more 
> > detailed information.
> > You might have to add the debug option to your /etc/ppp/ppp.conf file and 
> > (if I remember correctly - I dont have access to my FreeBSD box right now) 
> > maybe recompile pppoa2 with debug information enabled, and setup syslogd to 
> > log the messages from these in different files.
> > There is some information on this in a howto somewhere I think... (Sorry 
> > for being vague)
> > 
> 
> 
> I'll set the verbose flag to "1" in ppp.conf, and
> 
> have a look at the two files in /var/log. I didn't
> realise that pppoa2 and ppp use their own logs as
> well as the syslog stuff.
> 
> Chris

which microcode do you use ?

Some people had problems under BSD with mgmt.o
You should better try with alcaudsl.sys (contact me if you want one)

-- 
Francois Rogler


Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe

        

Reply via email to