[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
> { BTW : this seems to be an excellent distro if you just want to set up a
> simple adsl router for your home use, and you re not a linux guru ... }
>
I'm preparing a mini distro for the stusb, i want to build something that
should be close to :
2 disk set 2 x 1.44Mo
Kernel part :
------------------------------------------------------
2.4.18 or 2.4.19 (if out)
fs support : reiserfs, ext2, ext3, isofs
eth support : ne2k compatible and some more
usb support for uhci and ohci
khttpd
App and lib part :
------------------------------------------------------
uClibc
busybox 0.63
bash or ash (bash is big but lot of features)
stusb driver tweaked for size. (not yet finished)
pureftpd
Btw the aim is just to learn a bit more about Linux but if I succeed, it would
be fun to see some people using it :-)
I've no release plans, because i'm having lot of work for school and i don't
find enough time to complete the 1.1 release and all my other work.
--
Edouard Gomez
Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe