For people interested in giving feedback... a new patch got into CVS for
330 support. This patch has been provided by thomson multimedia. No more
-e 1 option is needed, because alternate interface 1 is cool for all
modems (new ones and old ones as well).

Thomson also provided a function to enable Software Buffering in the
modem. My contact at Thomson told me this is supposed to speed up
operations.

Enjoy

PS: i updated news on the site, have look for other news i forgot to
mention here.

http://speedtouch.sourceforge.net/index.php?/news.html

--
Edouard Gomez

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe