>> ----------

Haven't got the bloody faintest idea what is going on with random
disconnections but I suffer them more and more last 2 weeks. Many messages
stating that a CRC error is present in AAL5. Sometimes I even have to stop
because internet work is completely frustrated.
But I use Linux (Mandrake 9.0) AND recent drivers.
I start to ask myself if there is something terribly wrong with what the
sourceforge produced for speedtouch.

Ed

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe