Harmony Winslet ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have been considering wiping OS9 off of my imac and replacing it with
> linux (yellow dog or mandrake). However, one of the main issues is whether
> or not I can connect with my mac to my speedtouch usb adsl. I know that
> drivers and how-to's exist for x86, but I'm wondering what the differences
> are for ppc installations and linux configurations. If someone could point
> me to a ppc how-to, and possibly any different drivers that are needed for
> ppc, that would be great. Thank you very much for your time!

The driver is plain ANSI[1] C, thus is totally portable. I'm pretty sure
I had  a visit on the  IRC channel from a  person using the  driver on a
PowerPC arch using a linux distro.

However  i cannot  certify  that it  will  work for  sure,  none of  the
developers have such a computer to  test the driver with. But as i said,
i see no reason why it would not work.

[1] At least it's ISO C99

--
Edouard Gomez

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --

Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe