Duncan Sands ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Does the kernel mode driver work? (http://www.linux-usb.org/SpeedTouch/)
>
> Duncan.

Duncan, as  you are updating  the kernel driver  since a long  time now,
perhaps you want some space on our sourceforge web site to put a "kernel
mode howto" or other things. In  the long term, i Know that will benefit
users, so  just tell  me and i'll  add your  sf login to  the speedtouch
project. Same thing for the cvs, if you want a module on the cvs.

PS: i'm  a bit  late in proposing  that, but  it's just i  never thought
about that before.

--
Edouard Gomez
-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --