Hello,

 I prepared an rpm from CVS (2003/10/16) for use with Red Hat Linux 9. Also
available is the source rpm, so it can be rebuilt for use with other
versions of Red Hat Linux.

 The prebuilt rpm contains a (slightly cleaned up) patch I received from Ok
Overbeek. It fixes CRC errors I am seeing when using vanilla CVS with the
latest official firmware from Alcatel/Thomson (KQD6P2.eni).

 If you want to use vanilla CVS you can download the src rpm and disable
the speedtouch_usbpipe patch in the spec file and rebuild that.

 The rpm can be found at
http://home.hetnet.nl/~ottolander/speedtouch/speedtouch.html .

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!