On Saturday 08 November 2003 20:18, Marco Paunescu wrote:
> > Duncan Sands <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> On Friday 07 November 2003 20:58, Marco Paunescu wrote:
> >> Hi, since my last debian sid upgrade I got these errors compiling
> >> speedbundle.
> >> Does anyone have any hint to solve the problem?
> >
> > Sounds like changed kernel headers.  Try replacing pusb-linux.c with
> > the attached file.
>
> Ciao Duncan. I thank you so much for the support but even changing that
> file I get some errors, almost the same. I appreciate your time.
> Here you have the output given:
>
> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/usr/src/speedbundle-1.0/firmware_loader/src'
> gcc -Wall -I. -I/usr/include -I/usr/include -O2 -DVERSION=\"1.2-beta2\"
> -c extract.c
> gcc -Wall -I. -I/usr/include -I/usr/include -O2 -DVERSION=\"1.2-beta2\"
> -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -o pusb.o -c pusb-linux.c
> In file included from /usr/include/linux/usb.h:4,
>                  from pusb-linux.c:42:
> /usr/include/linux/mod_devicetable.h:18: error: parse error before
> "__u32"

Hi Marco, please send me the contents of /usr/include/linux/usb.h and
/usr/include/linux/mod_devicetable.h.

Thanks,

Duncan.

PS: Please reply also to the mailing list, so that other people can find this
discussion in the archives.


Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        

Reply via email to