I am using redhat 8, build 2.4.18-14, gcc version....
[EMAIL PROTECTED] speedbundle-1.0]# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.2/specs
Configured with:
../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info
--enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --disable-checking --host=i386-redha
t-linux --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)
I have changed all the options in the kernel according to the usb kernel
driver docs, rebuilt the kernel as follows:-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] speedbundle-1.0]# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.2/specs
Configured with:
../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info
--enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --disable-checking --host=i386-redha
t-linux --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)
Which looked OK.
Then went into the speedbundle directory, and started a make.
Masses of output followed by this.....
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../../src/qgen -I../../src/saal -I.
-I../../src/include -g -O2 -Wall -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -
Wstrict-prototypes -c atmdump.c
/bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=link
gcc -I../../src/include -g -O2 -Wall -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strin
gs -Wstrict-prototypes -o atmdump atmdump.o ../../src/lib/libatm.la
gcc -I../../src/include -g -O2 -Wall -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-string
s -Wstrict-prototypes -o .libs/atmdump atmdump.o
../../src/lib/.libs/libatm.so -lresolv
creating atmdump
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../../src/qgen -I../../src/saal -I.
-I../../src/include -g -O2 -Wall -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -
Wstrict-prototypes -c sonetdiag.c
In file included from /usr/include/linux/sonet.h:61,
from sonetdiag.c:18:
/usr/include/asm/atomic.h:40:2: warning: #warning Using kernel header in
userland program. BAD!
In file included from sonetdiag.c:18:
/usr/include/linux/sonet.h:65: parse error before "__SONET_ITEMS"
In file included from sonetdiag.c:18:
/usr/include/linux/sonet.h:75:2: #endif without #if
make[4]: *** [sonetdiag.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/admin/speedbundle-1.0/linux-atm/src/maint'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/admin/speedbundle-1.0/linux-atm/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/admin/speedbundle-1.0/linux-atm'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/admin/speedbundle-1.0/linux-atm'
make: *** [build-stamp] Error 2
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jon.
----------------------------------------------
Laughing in the face of logic.
Screaming before the advance of stupidity
http://www.samuri.co.uk
Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]