Gilles Espinasse wrote:

>>I do not know if my modem is a  REV 4.00 ...  or 2.00
>>
>>Where is write this information?
>>

>Try
>cat /proc/bus/usb/devices | grep Vendor=06b9
>and the information you need is in REV=

It' s so ... REV is 4.00 ...  :-(((((
Thank you Gilles.

Last question: work for fix it has initiated?
I have take this modem because on www.speedtouch.com was writed : linux
compatible...
Will send a message at support but do not  believe in a reply...

Gilles i would try some, i am senior developer, but nothing experience
in usb or firmware jobs.
Give me some idea to begin please...

Danilo Berardi