Hello Martin,

> The patch is perfectly clean for me.
>
> Either way, to finish this now, I'll upload your patch.
>
> I am the author of the patch, though what was originally uploaded was sent to
> me by Remigio Di Muzio (without him realising I was the author).

<g>

> http://www.nemohackers.org/speedtouch/modem_run.diff is now your diff.

Now you are moving to fast ;) . If the patch you got patches cleanly
against CVS mine won't. The first hunk fixes two redundant spaces at the
end of the lines. It is needed for the tarball that I distribute inside
my rpm, but not necessarily valid against current CVS.

So if you have problems using this version the first hunk can safely be
dropped. The spacing of the last block is nicer however.

Bye,
Leonard.