As far as I know, pppoa2 has not been updated lately and
still contains serious errors degrading throughput depending
on line habits; this has been repaired in pppoa3......

Bye
Ok

Duncan Sands wrote: On Friday 16 April 2004 13:48, Millich Sergio (CHA)
wrote: pppoa2 I think with the -b option etc... I don't have the command
under my nose, I'm at the office. OK, so its the user mode driver. What does
/sbin/ifconfig/ppp0 give? Ciao, Duncan. Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL
SpeedTouch USB Pour se désinscrire :
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]