Hi all,

Speedbundle is little outdated. But if you "refresh" it, then it works like a
charm :)

As for my experience with speedbundle and MDK 10.0 you have two choices.
1. Change the kernel to 2.4 series and get the speedtouch module from CVS (put
it in kernel_module directory)
2. Stay with 2.6 kernel and edit speedbundles makefile so that kernel module
won't compile

Either way you'll need a recent modem_run. Put it in firmware_loader
directory.

Hope that helps.
Konrad

PS There's my post on this list on the same subject

--
Konrad Klimaszewski    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.if.pw.edu.pl/~klimasz
         Registered Linux User #300246 : http://counter.li.org