----- Original Message -----
From: "Duncan Sands" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gilles Espinasse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 6:44 PM
Subject: [speedtouch] Re: R: Re: FC2 & silver modem

> Some VIA hubs hang when there is a babble - they have to be
> reset before they will do anything more...   Were these problems
> with VIA hubs?

Not in my case, this is Intel chipset PIIX3: chipset revision 0

I don't know if it could be related.
I have one issue with the motherboard and a PCI adsl card. The upload never
goes to the normal speed.
This is a very cheap motherboard, maybe some flaw in the hardware design or
bios?

In my case, I found the box in the street, so it was a good value for 0
monay ;-)

Gilles