Hi, maurizio,

   I've just notice a bug in my adsl init script. In fact this script do
nothing because of a test at the begining of the file

[ -f /usr/lib/speedtouch/firmware.bin ] || exit 0

you should replace it by

[ -f /usr/share/speedtouch/firmware.bin ] || exit 0

It came from my old config that placed the firmware in /usr/lib instead
of /usr/share.

Maybe it can help :-/

I'm really sorry if the problem come from here !

I will try to fix my RPMS quickly

Have a nice day,

Fred