From: lux-integ <lux-in...@btconnect.com>
To: speedtouch@ml.free.fr
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 9:54:21 PM
Subject: [speedtouch] linux-copmpatible speedtouch  modem(s) for adsl2

Greetings,

I have been using speedtouch 330's  (behind a  linux-based router) since 2004
and recently upgraded  my adsl service to adsl2.      I found the service
does not work with the speedtouch 330.  I quick dig on the   internet and
what I found suggested the speedtouch 516  does adsl2.

Does anyone have a recipe for getting   the speedtouch 516  (or equivalent)
goojng on a linux (modern kernel 2.6.30) box
  (i.e. where to find firmware,  where to put firmware, how to configure
pppOATM or PPPOE or chap etc  etc)  for the adsl2  compitable speedtouch
modem(s)

Suggestions will be appreciated.

yours sinceely
lux-integ