ksachdeva schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I am able to generate HTML and tex from a very basic (actually the
> content created by sphinx quick start) setup but when I try to
> generate pdf using pdftex utility I get bunch of errors and nothing
> gets generated. Again, I have not added anything to the project
> created by sphinx quick start.

Hi Kapil,

You'll need to use pdflatex, not pdftex, as the executable to create
the documents.

Also note that you need to run pdflatex several times, and also makeindex
if you want the index to be populated. The Makefile generated in the
output directory does that for you automatically.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

cheers,
Georg