Hello, I have a problem and don't wuite know how to fix it.

rst2pdf has a math directive and a math role. As you can imagine, that means
things break when using it with sphinx because they conflict with the pngmath
or jsmath extensions.

The syntaxes for rst2pdf's math and sphinx's math seem to be the same.

rst2pdf-math adds a math_node which is then interpreted by rst2pdf using
matplotlib and rendered into the PDF not as an image but as text and lines.
That is desirable because it means you can copy&paste equations, for example.

However, if the user enables one of the math extensions because he wants to
use math in html, he will (best case) get a png of an equation in the PDF!

I am at a loss here: is there a way to disable or enable an extension
depending on what target we are rendering to?

I don't think I am being clear, I hope someone understands ;-)

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  KDE Developer (MFCH)
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'  http://lateral.netmanagers.com.ar
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'     The 6,855th most popular site of Slovenia
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'       according to alexa.com (27/5/2007)