On Friday 16 April 2010 11:52:11 Sebastian Wiesner wrote
> On Thursday 15 April 2010 00:23:32 Tim Michelsen wrote
>
> > > - "lunar.sphinx.ext.issuetracker":  Link issue references like #10 to
> > > the issue trackers in GitHub or BitBucket.
> >
> > What to you think about Launchpad, Sourceforge and Google Code?

I've added Launchpad and Google Code in latest tip.  Sourceforge is still
missing, for I a quick search did not reveal any web service API to access
data on source forge, and I'm currently not in the right mood to dig into the
sourceforge HTML to scrape issue data from the website.

                                      (Rosa Luxemburg)