I installed the 1.0 beta 2 yesterday, and I love it. Somewhere along
the line (since Feb.) the directive to center images was being
overridden and all images (and captions) were flush left. But this new
Sphinx fixes that problem and our images are once again centered.
Also, the tables look great. The header row is automatically boldface
and has color. And the cell padding is a major improvement. I have
just started looking at it, and others on the team have not used it
yet, but so far, so good. Thanks much! Great job.

Paulette