Hi,

http://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx-contrib seems to be kind of
semi-official third-party extension repository for Sphinx, some
extensions developed in this repository are also released on PyPI as
"sphinxcontrib-*".  However, this repository is neither mentioned in
the Sphinx documentation [1] nor in the Sphinx wiki [2].  I'd guess,
that many users miss potentially useful extensions, because they
simply don't know this repository, I personally only accidentally
stumbled over this repository and wouldn't have known it otherwise.
Shouldn't this repository be mentioned in the Sphinx documentation or
at least in the Sphinx wiki?

Sebastian

[1] http://sphinx.pocoo.org/latest/extensions.html#third-party-extensions
[2] http://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/wiki/Home