Hi, I'm trying out the python3.x with some of the autodoc modules and
got the following problems:

/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:9: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.calc.expression: Function has keyword-only arguments or
annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:21: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.components.facility: Function has keyword-only arguments or
annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:33: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.constraints.isBetween: Function has keyword-only arguments or
annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:33: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.constraints.isEqual: Function has keyword-only arguments or
annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:33: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.constraints.isGreater: Function has keyword-only arguments or
annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:33: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.constraints.isGreaterEqual: Function has keyword-only arguments
or annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:33: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.constraints.isLess: Function has keyword-only arguments or
annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:33: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.constraints.isLessEqual: Function has keyword-only arguments or
annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:33: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.constraints.isLike: Function has keyword-only arguments or
annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/doc/sphinx4py3/source/
apiAndModules.rst:33: (WARNING/2) error while formatting arguments for
pyre.constraints.isSubset: Function has keyword-only arguments or
annotations, use getfullargspec() API which can support them
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/packages/pyre/patterns/
__init__.py:docstring of pyre.patterns:0: (ERROR/3) Unexpected
indentation.
/home/jbk/workspace/pyre-1.0-docs/packages/pyre/patterns/
__init__.py:docstring of pyre.patterns:1: (WARNING/2) Block quote ends
without a blank line; unexpected unindent.

Basically the first type of problem seems to be when the module has
keyword-only arguments, such as:

# factories
def newConfigurator(**kwds):
    from .Configurator import Configurator
    return Configurator(**kwds)

the second type of problem stems from apparently an indentation issue
with the following snippet:

"""
This package contains classes that encapsulate common usage patterns.
"""

# utilities
def powerset(iterable):
    """
    Compute the full power set, i.e. the set of all permutations, of
the given iterable.
    For example:
        powerset([1,2,3]) --> () (1,) (2,) (3,) (1,2) (1,3) (2,3)
(1,2,3)"
    Taken from the python itertools documentation
    """
    from itertools import chain, combinations

    s = list(iterable)
    return chain.from_iterable(combinations(s, r) for r in range(len(s)
+1))

# factories
def newPathhash(**kwds):
    """
    Build a hashing functor for name hierarchies
    """
    from .PathHash import PathHash
    return PathHash(**kwds)

no idea why that throws an error.  Anyway, the issue may be in sphinx
or in autodoc module...message don't seem to indicate...i'll leave
that to the developers...

brandon