On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Alastair Dent <alastair.d...@imgtec.com> wrote:
> Can I do something like the following in conf.py:

You can but you'll have to use Python syntax (conf.py is a Python
module), so instead of

> if ifconf_product=’mini’ then
>
> exclude_patterns = ['interface/*.rst',’dialogs/*.rst’]
>
> elseif ifconf_product=’main’ then
>
>                 exclude_patterns = ['mini-indexes.rst]
>

> endif

it should be something like

if ifconf_product==’mini’:
    exclude_patterns = ['interface/*.rst',’dialogs/*.rst’]
elif ifconf_product==’main’:
    exclude_patterns = ['mini-indexes.rst]

--
Ernesto Posse

Modelling and Analysis in Software Engineering
School of Computing
Queen's University - Kingston, Ontario, Canada