If it's a photo website you should use a different tool.
I recommend lazygal (written in python):

http://sousmonlit.dyndns.org/~niol/playa/oss/projects/lazygal/

(it's in the debian repository, in case you use linux)

I don't know what you really mean with relative linking...
anyway, lazygal supports breadcrumbs