On 30/04/2012 22:19, TJA wrote:
I would be interested in that as well. If it can't be done automatically: Is there a way to post-process the source-code manually to insert links (in my case, I know all functions and I could easily add the links myself.)
:func:`foo` should do, see: http://sphinx.pocoo.org/markup/inline.html?highlight=reference

Unless I misunderstand what you and Bryan like to get.

Werner