Hi all --

We are defining an integration SDK that includes some fairly involved
parameter files, currently formatted in YAML syntax. I’d like to provide
“sample code” for these configurations (i.e. sample configuration files) as
well as detailed technical documentation on the format requirements (data
type constraints, etc). We are not wed to the YAML format yet, so if
another roughly equivalent format (e.g. JSON) is well-supported in Sphinx
we’d consider switching as getting the documentation in good shape to
encourage adoption by developers is a key goal.

Are there any Sphinx approaches for documenting data structures or
parameter / configuration files like this?

Thanks in advance!

Ramon