Hi Roger,

`tabularcolumns` only supported by `latex` writer (HTML and other
writer skip tabularcolumns).
If you would like to change the layout of HTML, possibly you could
solve using Table-related-directives and custom CSS.

ex,

.. list-table::
   :class: layout1

and create custom css with ".layout1 td:nth-of-type(2) {text-align: right;}"
(however, this method works only by the browser corresponding to css3).

best regards.
--
Takayuki SHIMIZUKAWA
Sphinx-users.jp & PyConJP Organizers