Hi Michael,

If you want to get node-tree structure, you can dump pseudo-xml format
from `*.doctree` file in the `_build/doctree/` folder.

Dump script is here:
http://sphinx-users.jp/reverse-dict/system/doctree.html

.. Is it useful if we can execute ``make pseudo-xml`` ?

Regards.
--
Takayuki SHIMIZUKAWA
Sphinx-users.jp