Hi everyone,

For my own website (http://martin-ueding.de) I use reStructuredText with a
self-made Python script that composes the HTML pages from a given template.

Since Sphinx almost does what I need, I thought that I migrate my contents
to Sphinx. The migration itself is not the real problem. On every level,
say “Projects” or “Travel”, I have a ``.. toctree`` directive and Sphinx
puts my contents in a senseful tree. The only thing that I'd like to have
is navigation bars for the first and second level that are fixed on every
page. The default Sphinx output rather presents all my contents as one big
documentation, which is nice, but not really what I want to have for my
personal web site.

Is there some way to get Sphinx to output what I already have, or at least
similar?

Regards,

Martin