At 7:50am -0400 Wed, 27 Jun 2012, TP wrote:
On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Kevin Hunter wrote:
I believe I have a case where I need specific content based on the
final output format. Is there a way to tell Sphinx to only use a
certain section of the ReST document based on the final output
format?

I think you want the "only" directive? See [1] for more info.

[1] http://sphinx.pocoo.org/markup/misc.html#including-content-based-on-tags

Brilliant! I was hoping I had missed this directive while reading the docs. Exactly what I need.

Thanks!

Kevin