thanks guys, but I am experiencing a problem with the bibtex package at

http://sphinxcontrib-bibtex.readthedocs.org/

What I get is:
---------------------
acortis02-d:doc acortis$ make html
sphinx-build -b html -d build/doctrees   source build/html
Running Sphinx v1.0.7
building [html]: targets for 0 source files that are out of date
updating environment: [extensions changed] 3 added, 0 changed, 0 removed
reading sources... [ 33%] index
Exception occurred:
  File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/7.1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sphinxcontrib_bibtex-0.2.4-py2.7.egg/sphinxcontrib/bibtex/directives.py",
line 103, in run
    bibfile = os.path.normpath(env.relfn2path(bibfile.strip())[1])
AttributeError: BuildEnvironment instance has no attribute 'relfn2path'
The full traceback has been saved in
/var/folders/w9/01c_hht14g31d8r_fjh0hxs400017v/T/sphinx-err-XAtCKk.log,
if you want to report the issue to the developers.
Please also report this if it was a user error, so that a better error
message can be provided next time.
Either send bugs to the mailing list at
<http://groups.google.com/group/sphinx-dev/>,
or report them in the tracker at
<http://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issues/>. Thanks!
make: *** [html] Error 1

Can you help me start figuring out what is this error message?

Thanks

Andrea