Hi,
in my project (java project) the user view the various "function" of
project, by browser.
The resposible of the project (to wich I have shown my works in Rest) told
me, that we need a contextual html help.
I mean:
whereever hte user is browsing, the help button, must show, the correct
help page.

Is it possible?
Is it possible to show a specific page,led by placeholder?

Because, I can tell to programmer to set a variable that could be passed to
retrive the right page, when the user push the help button

Is it possible?

TIA

Renato