This is the third time I've tried to post this - apologies if it shows as a
duplicate!

We're working on documentation which will include Java API docs.
We can't use the Java autodoc in Sphinx - instead, we want to bundle
pre-built Javadoc HTML with the Sphinx output, and link from the Sphinx
docs into the Javadoc.

We can use absolute links to get from the Sphinx docs into the Javadoc, of
course, but that means the documentation doesn't work for local builds and
versioning is a headache (we're using rtfd.org).

Is there some way to include HTML in with Sphinx docs, and link to it in an
intelligent way?

Thanks!