I upgraded and rebuilt the following sites:

http://www.lino-framework.org/
http://welfare-user.lino-framework.org
http://welfare.lino-framework.org/
http://site.lino-framework.org/index.html
http://north.lino-framework.org/index.html

One little problem was because I had been using the fact that a hidden doctree was still visible in the sidebar. On http://www.lino-framework.org/ there is a heading "Suggestions du chef" which was a kind of manually written "best of" toctree. But the sidebar still was meant to show the official toctree. The new version forced me to remove the :hidden: and add a "Sitemap" section there. I think the new version is right, and I'll remove my "Suggestions du chef" section soon.

Thanks, Georg, for the good work!

Luc