On 12/06/14 21:50, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
> Has anyone used Sphinx with more than 600 files?

It seems that my biggest Sphinx site has about 1300 files:

  http://lino-framework.org

Is there an easy way to count the pages in a tree? Here is how I did it:

  $ find docs -name '*.rst' | wc -l
  1967

(And then I subtract about 600 from that number because I have an
`exclude_patterns`)

And I cannot complain that the quick search function on that site is slow.

Luc