Yann,

not sure whether this helps (it is for the html builder), but I use a
custom layout.html template with hard-coded absolute urls. For example here:
https://github.com/lsaffre/lino/blob/master/docs/.templates/layout.html

Currently I copy that layout.html to most of my doctrees and edit them.
To this more elegant, I would appreciate to have Sphinx's configuration
settings available in the template context. But AFAICS it is not
currently available:
http://sphinx-doc.org/templating.html#working-with-the-builtin-templates

For the json builder I am surprised that you need the absolute url in
the json output. Why can't the software that reads your json files
interprete these links?

Luc