Hi,
I am trying to call Sphinx directly from Python3. That would simplify my
workflow, as I need to make pre and post processing of the docs.

I am trying this way

res = sphinx.build_main(args)

where args is the list of argument.

Now, this works fine, except that I want to run for different set of
arguments in a loop, say

for args in args_list:
   res = sphinx.build_main(args)

The first execution is fine, but the following ones seems to find some
global Sphinx environment already set! I see warnings that some of my
extensions are already connected.

Is there a way to reset Sphinx?