You can update some of the elements in your preamble.  For example, we like
to have have the admonitions centered, so we do something like:

\makeatletter
% Update all the admonitions we use to be centered  (not all shown here)
\renewcommand{\py@noticestart@warning}{\py@heavybox\begin{center}}
\renewcommand{\py@noticeend@warning}{\end{center}\py@endheavybox}
\makeatother

\renewenvironment{notice}[2]{
  \def\py@noticetype{#1}
  \csname py@noticestart@#1\endcsname
  % Make the admonition type be upper case and on its own line
  \strong{\MakeUppercase{#2}} \\
}{\csname py@noticeend@\py@noticetype\endcsname}

There are others in there but you can see how it might