Hi,

sorry. I'd misread about the option. As you said, the parameter of
:numbered: means the section depth.
It seems there are no options to do that.

If you want to do that, you need to modify sphinx.environment package. It
assigns the section numbers for HTML.
(For LaTeX/PDF, the section numbers are assigned by LaTeX. So you need to
modify both HTML and LaTeX)

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA

2016年9月20日火曜日 8時08分48秒 UTC+9 geek...@mgmiller.net: